Well yer I thought, how do get past this one. .. I know, hang the planes on the cupboard... Now I have room on the wall for 50 kg of vices I keep kicking my toes on!!!
Life is not to be measured in the number of breaths we take, but in the number of moments we make.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Proof I Listen to Your Mom
So here is the deal. The temporary wall down the center of the garage held there by two screws and a wish, is there to keep the drafts out of the workshop area. However it seemed to me that it would be a good place to hang tools. 'Hang tools she said?' What about the weight?' She said, when I went to hang the planes off of it.
Well yer I thought, how do get past this one. .. I know, hang the planes on the cupboard... Now I have room on the wall for 50 kg of vices I keep kicking my toes on!!!
Well yer I thought, how do get past this one. .. I know, hang the planes on the cupboard... Now I have room on the wall for 50 kg of vices I keep kicking my toes on!!!
Labels:
Woodwork Projects
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment