Tuesday, June 15, 2010

John Vic and Madd Visit
















There has been so many things happening, I haven't had an opportunity to write them up.

The very next weekend after Gaye arrived back in Geelong from her visit to Sydney, Vic, John and Maddie were visiting us. What a treat. John had to return to work at the end of the weekend, but Vic and Maddie stayed on providing us with plenty of photo opportunities. Even in the short space of one week Madeleine has started to crawl and every day comes up with a new thing to do, like a different style of smile, or noise to make. All aimed I am sure at making us think she is the most charming little baby on the planet.

The boxes are a little project that Vic and I worked on together in the spare moments Maddie allowed her.

No comments: