Gaye went to Sydney to catch up with Vic John and Maddie giving me a chance to buy yet more tools. This one was essential (well thats my story) it is to replace the random orbital attachment on my 4 inch angle grinder which had died. The attachments are not made anymore, so I was 'forced' to buy a 'real' random orbital sander. I decided on the Bosch GEX 125 1 AE. What ever that means. Here is a pic of it waiting to bite into the latest box.
This is similar to the one that Ratty and I made, but with a couple of 'enhancements'. The body is made out of the cedar skirting, but
for the top, I used Victorian Ash. You can see the fiddle back which makes this timber so attractive. It will come up even more after Gaye gets to it with polish and varnish and oil.
1 comment:
coool workshop
Post a Comment