I saw Madeleine for the first time today. Gaye has been up in Sydney these past couple of weeks during the lead up to Vic having her baby. I travelled up on the Friday afternoon Jetstar flight. It will be a big week end for Madeleine. Both Jeff and Jill (John's Dad and Mom) are here for the week end as too is Susan. All here to give Madeleine a cuddle. Here are a couple of the numerous pics taken of Madeleine in the hospital by Gaye. I will get some of my pics up when I get them off the camera.
Life is not to be measured in the number of breaths we take, but in the number of moments we make.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Saw Madeleine Today
I saw Madeleine for the first time today. Gaye has been up in Sydney these past couple of weeks during the lead up to Vic having her baby. I travelled up on the Friday afternoon Jetstar flight. It will be a big week end for Madeleine. Both Jeff and Jill (John's Dad and Mom) are here for the week end as too is Susan. All here to give Madeleine a cuddle. Here are a couple of the numerous pics taken of Madeleine in the hospital by Gaye. I will get some of my pics up when I get them off the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment