I was feeling a little tired and stiff this morning and didn't realise why until after I wrote this email to Vic:
Had Friday off; a one hour run, a surf on some nice clean 1 m waves at Torquay in the morning with a coffee to follow then did a couple of buckets of balls on the range in the afternoon. Ran for an hour on Saturday, Sailed on Peregrine in a gusty 10 to 32 k rain squally NorWester in the afternoon – lots of hard work on the winches, it not like helming. Could only manage one hours brisk walk on Sunday, but got 2 hours windsurfing in on a sweet 20 knot SouWester in the afternoon. I’ve still got it - cracked a PB of 27.01 knots for the nautical mile. I sooked on getting a decent bike ride in. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment