Life is not to be measured in the number of breaths we take, but in the number of moments we make.
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Evening at the Diggers
...while Mom is in Singapore m
Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Howdy stranger. Sorry no comments of late been busy settling in to new abode in QLD. Markets up here have some decent old tools so in case your interested here's the new Blog link. I have to add a few more recent buys yet have lots to restore and make. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVCCIx0YxOo
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours Geoff
Hi Ray, many thanks for your best wishes. All the best for the New Year to you and Sue also. I must say, Im a tad envious. The weather in Qld is much more to my taste that dull ol' Geelong. Cheers Geoff.
2 comments:
Howdy stranger. Sorry no comments of late been busy settling in to new abode in QLD. Markets up here have some decent old tools so in case your interested here's the new Blog link. I have to add a few more recent buys yet have lots to restore and make. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVCCIx0YxOo
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours Geoff
Ray
Hi Ray, many thanks for your best wishes. All the best for the New Year to you and Sue also.
I must say, Im a tad envious. The weather in Qld is much more to my taste that dull ol' Geelong. Cheers Geoff.
Post a Comment