Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hercus Tool and Cutter Grinder

Some discussions here, http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=195176 
On there's grinders.

... My latest project.
This little Hercus T&C is a bit of Australian machine tool manufacturing. More research needed, but looks like my winter evenings will be fully occupied bringing this little baby back to life. Michael found it at Officer.

2 comments:

Ray said...

There is words for people like you Geoff some would us these and be rude along with it.
Me I'll be kinder and just say "How utterly lucky you are" May your nights be long and cold, may the rust be easy to remove most of all I hope its finished before summer comes round again.

At least by then I'll have some Milling cutters to send you to see what sort of job it does.

Monty said...

Hey Ray, thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I'm looking forward to the job, but not so much the cold nights down here now. Cheers Geoff